Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Brithday Brooklyn




Today was 9-9-09. A lucky day for many and for Brooklyn Rees it was a very lucky day. She turned five today and she was so happy. Grandma is here so that made this year birthday so cool. We missed daddy so much and we were so glad that he got to call us. He was so sweet and gave her some lies. That was the biggest hit of the whole day. We just had friends over for cake after school. She took some treats to her school as well. She had so much fun with her friends and cake. I told her she could pick any were she wanted to go for dinner. No surprise she choose chuck E cheese.




Thanks for the leis daddy

We got her a bike for her birthday and she loved riding it. I think she will be able to ride this bike for a while. She was so happy all day and had a great time.







Brooklyn I hope you know how much me and your dad love you. You are always such a happy girl. When your imagination goes it goes. You are into Hannah Montana now and anything fashion. You are always putting on fashion shows. I am sure that you get your fashion sense form me. Just kidding. YOu love to sing songs that you make up and perform for us. You are such a good friend to all your friends. You are making sure that everyone has some one to play with. You are always helping some one when they need it.

You are such a big sister. Landon and Dawson just love you. You are the first person Dawson looks around for in the morning. Landon misses you all day at school.

You have started school this year and are doing such a great job. Your teacher has told me what a great job you are doing. I know that you have had many things happen the last few weeks and with dad gone you are doing great. You are such a big help for me. You are always helping me out. Your daddy loves you so much and he loves to hear all about what you are doing in school and all the adventures you are doing.

I hope this year of being five is great for you. I hope you will learn all that you can at school. Keep up your independence. Never stop smiling like you always do. Remember that me and your dad love you so much and are so proud of you and all that you are doing.

Happy birthday Brooklyn



We love you Brooklyn

2 comments:

Habs said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn. I wish I could have been there to celebrate your big day. I love you so much.

Beth and Jess said...

I so love that first picture of her with the balloons. It is SO cute and so Brooklyn. Happy Birthday. That is so cool 9 9 9