Friday, September 25, 2009

Girls Party

This year for brooklyns birthday she said that she wanted an all girl party. So I told her she could invite 5 friends. The 5 friends turned into 7 friends. We made charm bracelets, pedicures, manicures, and decorated cupcakes. The treat bags were each girl got a nil polish and a lip gloss. Now I was super excited because it was such a cheap fun party. Id dit it at our house and I did it the time that dawson takes his nap. That turned out heavenly. I was trying to get poctures and I didt get alot ot them. The party came and went before I had a chance to take picutres. Or maybe I just didnt have enough hands? Well it was a great time. I love the chances that i can get were I can really see sre joy and happiness on my kids face. This was one of those days for Brooklyn. I love ya brooklyn Happy party day you looked beautiful in you pretty party dress.



The Girls


Pedicures





The perfect cupcake






Silly Silly Funny




3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like it turned out great! What a great idea - I'll have to remember it if I ever have a girl. And I love how Landon is in all the pictures. :)

The Cox Family said...

Such a fun party. Gracie had so much fun and the goody bags were a hit. PS I love the picture at the top of the blog it is so cute Shirlyn

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Looks like the odds are in Landon's favor! Happy girls day Brooklyn!