Friday, September 25, 2009

I lost the battle

The other night our friends the prestscotts invited us up to the beach for a last get together since they were leaving. We had yummy thai food at the beach and let the kids just hang out. I didnt pack the kids swimsuits becasue we were meeting up there around dinner time and I thougth it was going to be to high of waves. I am sure there were some other reasons but the point is i didnt take them. Well of course we get there our friends are in the water and playing in the sand was not cutting it. I told the kids you are not getting in the water over and over. Well by this picture you can see who won that battle





So yes landon and dawson were in diapers the rest of the night and brooklyn was in a sweater I had in the car. Now you cant see but brooklyn has a dipaer on because I really had no extra clothes. The kids were happy as ever and they had a great time. The could have cared less what they were wearing. It was a fun night. Thanks to fun friends for a fun night

Not a care in the world. Nice outfits rees kids

1 comments:

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I had no idea you were the white trash family! :) Cute kids...looks life fun!