Friday, September 25, 2009

Home projects

So I have been doing some new things around the house. I was going to plan on having them all done by the time david gets home so I was pacing myslef to procastinate until the end. Then when I found out my mom was coming I got busy and finished the projects. I am not sure what it is about when david is gone I get these ideas in my head to change stuff in the house. So hope he enjoys them. I know I do.


nothing fancy just new pillows




These are rod knobs I bought in utah at Rod works. That stores is awesome. I painted the picture frames and I think they turned out cute if I do say so myself






Every time i go to utah I go to my favorite stores. Insist that I buy projects for me to do go through the hassel of shipping and swear the first thing I do when I get back is get the projects done. Well I have a buge bin of projects unfininshed of course that I swore was going to get done the sceond I made it back. There is proably two or three trips worth and considering I usually ahve to bring a suitcase back from utah with me. There was a lot of stuff. So I pulled some stuff out and had my own craft night. I am sure it involved the nights like my sisters have at there craft nights, crafting, lots of yummy food, and no kids. Well I think mine went more like kids upstairs in bed, still yummy food, and a great converstion with myself.


This next project I can not fully take credit for the idea. I was telling my friend chantell that I wanted to get rid of our computer desk because I didnt like the big cabinet. We used to have a big entertainment center but now we dont so i thought it looked funny to have a big enclosed computer desk. I told her I wanted black. She said well why dont you paint your outside table black and mount it to the wall??? Hello that was genius. So I spray painted it black kept two of the legs and I had my friend kiona help me figure out how to mount it on the wall. We have a half wall in our house and it fits perfectly behind it so you cant see the computer unless you are in the kitchen. I am so proud of it and I absolutely love my new "work space'". Thanks chantell and kiona and everyone the listened to me agonize and always talk about my new desk.


It is not the best picture but hope you get the idea.

0 comments: