Saturday, May 2, 2009

Five Stars



We have started a new thing with each of the kids. They have to earn five stars and they can pick a prize of there choice. Brooklyn had decided to earn a day with mom to go see the Hannah Montana movie. She then said that she wanted to invite her friend Gracie. So me and Shirlyn told the girls they had to each earn there stars. They did a good job at earning them.
These two girls were so excited to go to the movie. They were so cute and good during the movie. I do have to say I was a little worried about sitting through a Hannah Montana movie, but it was actually pretty good. I have to admit I came home and downloaded some songs from the movie.
So we got the theater almost to our self. We were set with popcorn, candy, and soda. At the end of the movie they played songs during the credits. Gracie and Brooklyn couldn't wait to get out of there seats and dance.

These two girls are like peas in a pod. I am so glad the Brooklyn has such a great friend. Thanks Gracie for earning your stars so you can come with us. Brooklyn I am so proud of you for earning your stars. I hope you had a fun time.



Movie Time, YEAH!! Dancing Girls

1 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet...love the pics of them dancing!!!