Sunday, April 26, 2009

Six great years!!






Happy Anniversary David,

I can believe that it has been six great years already. each year just gets better and better.

I would never have thought that when I got married I would have three kids and be living in Hawaii. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

David is the best husband and father ever. Here are some things why he is the greatest:

*a great father
*Genuine
*down to earth
*loves me
*funny
*always makes me laugh
*always provides what our family needs
*Values his priesthood
*is a hard worker
*takes the kids on Saturday and Sunday mornings so I can sleep in
*Knows when I need a break
*takes the kids when I need him to
*is a great friend
*a good listener
* a great cook
*is totally good looking
*patient
*keeps me grounded
*helpful
*smart

I could go on and on but I want David to know how much I love him. David, you mean the world to me. I couldn't be happier were we are right now. You have given me the greatest gift ever. Well there is actually three. They go by the names of Brooklyn. Landon. and Dawson. Thanks for trusting me with the kids. Thanks for always meeting me on what to do with the kids. I love that we want the same things for our kids. Thanks for all your help with them. You are such a great father to them. There are many days they count down until when dad comes home. You are always taking situations and teaching them. As challenging and fun as it is to have three young kids. Being there mom means so much to me. They are such great kids. They look up to you so much. Thank you for always bringing me back down to what really matters. When ever I am stressed out you are always reminding me that it is okay and to just take a step back rather then give up. Thank you for taking the time to made date nights a priority. You are the greatest. I have such a strong support from you in all that I do. I love that you have more faith in me then I do. Thanks for making me a better person. You are the greatest thing ever to come into my life.

I remember when we got married that morning riding in the car with my parents to the temple I was nervous but then I saw Terry's car (her red jimmy was the first car I saw )in the parking lot and I just wanted to get in and see you. When I did I was immediately calmed. I love that has never gone away.

The one thing that means more to me then anything is that you have chosen me to have in your life as your wife FOREVER. That no matter what happens to me, you, or the kids that we will always be together. That feels pretty good to have found someone that loves you and wants you forever.

Thank you for taking me to the temple six years ago and saying You are the one I want to have by my side forever and eternity. That was the best day of my life. To have our lives start together and forever.
I love you so much. Thanks for seeing me the way that you do. I couldn't be happier. You are the best




Happy anniversary 2009

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow girl, you made me tear up a little!!! Whenever I read your blog I can so tell what a great relationship you and David have...makes me so happy for you guys!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I am sure that you two will have so many more super happy years to come!!! BTW - we get back to Hawaii Sept. 22nd!!!

The Cox Family said...

Happy anniversary. I hope you had a great day!!! Shirlyn

Philip and Jaime Connor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Happy anniversary! Hope all the rest of your years are as wonderful and happy as the first six.