Thursday, May 21, 2009

Strike three





We dropped David off at the airport this morning. He off to go underway. He will be gone about a month and a half. It was sad this time because I have David give each of us a blessing every time he goes. After we were done with that Brooklyn just started crying so hard saying she didn't want daddy to leave today. Then when we dropped him off she got a little teary eyed and had the sadesst look on her face. She said all she wanted to do was call grandma Diane. So we did and she was better after that. It just killed me that at 4 1/2 years old she was able to grasp more of a sense this time of what is happening



it hasn't even been 24 hours( as of now) and already I miss David so much. The kids were great today. I couldn't have been more blessed with good kids. We went to the beach today for about four hours. We went with our good friend Audra her kids and our friend Chantell.



Dawson doesn't really care for the water so I really got to relax on the beach for a few hours. It was nice. It was really neat because we saw a submarine surface and then a little while later we saw it go back out to sea. We went to Hickam beach. It is on the air force base. This beach was awesome.



I have some fun stuff planned with the kids. We are going to see the fireworks tomorrow night and then I think make pizzas together on Saturday. We are just going to play play play for a few days.



I am going to take the mac flights( they are military space available flights) to either hill air force base of Nelli's Nevada(L's Vegas area). It will be an adventure but once I have a diet coke and a cafe rio salad in my hand it will all be worth it.


So all you friends in Utah if you want to get together let me know.





David if you get a chance to look at this. We love you so much and miss you. Thanks for working so hard for us. We hate to be away from you but thanks for doing your job so well. I cant wait to talk to you when ever that maybe. You are the greatest and I love you so much.

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I hate that you had to drop him off. I hope everything works out for the flight. I am glad you guys had fun at the beach. I am sorry we missed it. You can call me anytime even when we are in UT I will have my cell. Shirlyn

Jen said...

That really stinks that he had to leave again (I know that is an understatement entirely!!!). Good luck with the flight to the mainland...sounds like fun but a difficult adventure with three kids...but we do those everyday - adventures with three, huh!?! Take care!

Dennis and Cherise said...

Sorry that David had to leave. It is exciting that you have some super fun activities to keep you and the kids occupied while David is away.