Monday, May 25, 2009

Adventure might be begining

Well we have had a busy weekend since david has been gone. Some good beach time and hanging out wiht the kids. There is a chance our adventure could start tomorrow. There are two flights that are good options tomorrow. One to Las vegas and one to california. So keep your fingers crossed that we will make it no problem to nevada. I am counting down to see my family and friends. I just widh david was with us. I will let you all know how this adventure goes. I am sure you are all dying to see how it all turns out.
I will see some of you real soon(hopefully)

5 comments:

Beth and Jess said...

Have fun and think of me when you are eating Cafe Rio. Good Luck

Jen said...

Have fun and good luck!

lindsay said...

amanda email or text me I want to get together while you are here. It's been too long. 8014723575 or favrefan1@ yahoo.com
Lindsay

Kit said...

I wish your first flight would have gone through, so I could have seen you in STG! I want to pick your brain about having 3 kids around. You are such a super mom doing it all without David around. Hope you made the flight!

Brown Ohana said...

Amanda, good luck on the trip. I hope you guys make it! I do have to say that you are quite brave, doing it alone. It was hard enough for me with just 2 kids and hubby around. Don't know if I could do it w/3 now!