Sunday, May 17, 2009

Landon is Three


MMMM costco cake!!







Happy Birthday Landon

Saturday was Landons birthday. We had a great day. He opened presents in the morning. He got a nerf gun and a spiderman scooter that he has been riding everywere. He rides it inside and he will even ride it to the bathroom. That night we had cake and ice cream at the park. It was a fun day. Hope you had a great birthday landon. Landon was having a rough time at first. He kept falling down and getting hurt. Poor guy






It's my party and I cry if I want to

Some things I want Landon to know and you all that are reading this to know about him and the last year


*Loves to go in the joggin stroller while I run. He puts his feet up and kicks back

*Has the cutest laugh
*Has the cutest run
*became potty trianed
*Loves to watch sports with daddy
* Shows a love for sports
* LOves to play cars
*Has the cutest personality
*always so sweet
*Loves to wear ties to church
*became a big brother
*has started to branch off from brooklyn a little
*loves hot dogs.
*Loves to jump on the trampoline
*Loves Yo Gabba Gabba( that show is defiently weird)
*Still loves his little blanket my good friend bri made him. He still sleeps with it
*Loves to go places
*Tried a gymnastics class
*Loves to help daddy

* has become more brave in the water

*Got his first big haricut from a barber




There are so many things that I could put. Landon has always had the sweetest personality about him. Always ready to give a big hug. Always wants to help others. He just oges with the flow. He is a great kid and all boy. Happy birthday Buddy







we love you Landon

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a big boy!!! So cute too :) Happy Birthday Landon!!!

I love the new header picture of you guys at the temple - what a good looking family!!!

Habs said...

I love little Landon. He does have one of the cutest laughs I've ever heard. He is a sweet, sweet kid. I can't wait to see him soon!

Beth and Jess said...

LOVE the new family picture. Manda your hair is SOOO cute. I am the worlds worst aunt. Sorry. I thought of him all day on his birthday sorry I didn't call. Love you Landon and Happy Birthday.

Charity said...

So cute! Happy Bday!!!

Lauren B. said...

Cute!! Happy birthday!

I love the new picture of your family at the top of your blog