Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Every girl needs some papmering

Well on Monday I had the chance to take just Brooklyn out for a girls morning. Thanks shirlyn for watching the boys. I wanted to get Brooklyn's hair trimmed and she wanted to get her nails painted. So we set out to get her hair trimmed. It was a cute place called pigtails and crew cuts. They did a cute job. All it was was a trim.
Then Brooklyn was in heaven when she said she wanted her nails painted. So we went to a salon. She asked if she could get her toes painted I said sure. How can I turn her down when she wants a good nail polish on the toes??

She was all excited to sit up in the pedicure chair. When the lady asked if she wanted flowers on her toes. She said no I want diamonds on my toes. What are you to do a girl wants diamonds give her some diamonds. She was in heaven as she watched the lady put diamonds on her toes. I wonder were she gets that from?? It couldn't be me and my love for pedicures and diamonds. I will have to watch out for her.

At the end I told her that after a day of pampering you should always get a treat. Really I just wanted a reason to have some chocolate. She said I just want a jamba juice. Which I love and obviously the better choice. I will have to work on the treating yourself after a girls day.

Now she is ready for kindergarten form her hair to her toes.






.


Every girl needs a good haircut





Nice toes and nails


Diamond on her toes

6 comments:

Our Ohana said...

Oh my goodness that girl is just so cute! It made me laugh when I read about her insisting on 'diamonds' for her pedicure, she is already better at beaing a girl than me:) Hope she likes Kindergarden!

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

What a cute and fun idea for girl time. She is so adorable and I can't blame her for wanting diamonds, they are after all a girl's best friend.:)

Jen said...

So adorable! How fun!!!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

What a fun day! Tell her good luck in school and we are thinking about her! Knowing her she will do great!

Lauren B. said...

Amanda, you are such a fun mom! Good for you guys for having a fund girls day out!

mike and bri smith said...

Hey, I had diamonds on my toes last week. Amanda you would be in Heaven here. I get a mani and pedi every week as well as a massage. I love china!!! Can't wait for you to come out and get pampered with me.