Saturday, July 25, 2009

A princess finds her frog and the carwash

Well our little Brooklyn is a little princess but show her some animals she can touch and pick up and she is all over it. The other day our neighbor found a frog. Imagine Brooklyn's excitement. She was following the boy with the frog all over asking if she could hold it. He was surprised to see that a girl wanted to hold the frog.
She was having a ball just holding the frog and walking all over with it. I told her to kiss the frog and see if it turns into a prince. She said eww gross no.





Where's the Prince???



It has been really hot here lately. So today I decided I would let the kids wash the car and they could play in the water. I sure love having a clean car. I even took the carpets out and vacuumed everything. I was really excited to use the power washer to it. So the car got clean and the kids had a great time. It was a great day!





wash wash wash


wash the red dirt away

6 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Cute! I'm suprised too that Brooklyn wanted to hold that frog! You're kids are great and your letter to them was so cute!

Charity said...

Your letter was so beautiful, what a fabulous mom!!!

Chantell said...

too funny! I need to find the pics I took of the kids at my house with frog they found that night..Brooklyn's a fearless girl thats for sure!

The Cox Family said...

I am jealous of your clean car. Brooklyn is so brave. I am not sure I would touch a frog. Shirlyn

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Child Labor!!!! What cute fun kids...I wish we lived closer. Love ya!

Tonya Bonner said...

I miss letting the kids play outside all day together! It looks like they had a blast!