Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cutest kindergartner out there


Cutest kindergartner



Here she is the newest and cutest kindergatrner out there. It is offical brooklyn has started school. I feel so old to say that my oldest is in kindergarten. She had a half day on thursday and she had a full day on friday and she will now be in school for the next 15 years or so. Brooklyn say hello to the rest of your life.



During the week at school she has to wear a uniform. It consists of a school t-shirt. They have them in the school colors. Grey, black or a yummy gold color. They can wear whatever they want for the bottoms. So she picked out grey to wear that day with a denism skirt of course. They have to wear the shirts monday thru thursday.







Looking good all ready for school


Her teachers name is Miss Toegucci. I am sure that is not the correct spelling but it is easy for me to say it that way it is spelled. I think she will be good for brookkyn. Brooklyn seems to really like her I know it has only been two days. She seems to be more on the creative side of things. She does songs and dance and puppets almost every day with the kids. She knows magic tricks. Brooklyn was excited when I told her that.






All ready for school


I take her in the morning and then she is going to ride the bus home. The bus stop is right outside our backyard. Well go out our gate and walk about 10 steps and you are there. Dawson still takes naps so I told her she could ride the bus home. I really didnt want to have to wake dawson up just to pick her up. So school gets out at 2:05 and the bus drops her off at 2:25.




Getting off the bus


Even though they have uniforms I had to do a little school shopping. So I got her a few new outfits to wear on fridays. She has been so excited to start school and she seems so happy when she gets home. I hpoe she has a great experience with school. I missed her incredibly on thursday and friday. She goes all day 7:55-2:05. I know she is in good hands though.


I hope she keeps loving school and having a good time. So now it begins the chaos of a kid in school. Bring on the homeowrk and all the other fun activities.





School ID card




Wheeler Elementary 2009

8 comments:

Tonya Bonner said...

WOW! Just seeing her ready for Kindergarten makes her look so much older than when I left!! Nevaeh starts Sept 8 and she is so excited! And she said she likes Brooklyn's new shoes!! (the pink ones!)

Jenn said...

Amelia started kindergarten on Tuesday so technically Brooklyn is the NEWEST cutest kindergartner. lol She looks so excited. And it does make you feel old, doesn't it? Now we will have to have play dates for Nathan and Landon. How did Landon do without his big sister around? Nathan just seemed lost. lol

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I can't believe she is in kindergarten already! I know she will do great. She is such a fun, smart, cute girl!

Our Ohana said...

she is such a cute kindergardener!!! I love her new haircut too! I love that there are so many kids from the ward in that school, they'll always have friends looking out for them.

The Cox Family said...

Love the pictures. I still can't believe they are in kindergarten. I am so glad they love it and are having such a great time. She is a cute kindergartner. Shirlyn

Chantell said...

CUTE! wow I rememebr when she was a baby! I cant belive Cordon and Brooklyn are actually in school, it's crazy! I'm glad she is loving it!

mike and bri smith said...

Hurray fir Brooklyn. Trent really liked Mrs. Toguchi. She does really cool magic tricks. Our boys just went back to school too and Garret really likes Kindergarten. We miss you all.i

Lauren B. said...

That is really cute!! They grow up fast huh?