Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vacation

Summer Summer Time





Well vacation came and went. we are back home now. I do have to say that my kids were awesome on the day of traveling back. It started at 3:00 am hawaii time and didnt end untlo about 8:30 pm hawaii time. They did so good. i am so proud of them.


Our vacation was such a good time. It was filled with cafe Rio salads, treat Wednesdays(that is something my sisters started, they meet every Wednesday at Leslie's house for treat Wednesday), visiting family, cousin sleepovers, swimming, st George, a family trip to steamboat springs(it's own post coming soon),missing daddy, shopping, Thai pan, Robbert's, cheesecake factory, girls nights, getting my hair done, lagoon, the zoo, thanksgiving point, staying up way to late, enjoying the summer and just having fun.




The kids got really sick the first two weeks so that threw me off a little. It was such a good time I am sorry to all the Friends we didn't get to see. Know that I really meant to call you. Thanks to everyone who made it such a great trip, helping with the kids, letting us come visit and feeding us yummy food. The kids had a great time. Thanks for the fun.







Dawson wanting to ride again at Lagoon







Thanksgiving Point







The Zoo



Wheeler Farm



3 comments:

Dennis and Cherise said...

I'm glad you had fun! I am also glad that you are home; I missed seeing you drive by when I walk Sadie!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

We miss you guys already! We had tons of fun while you guys were here.

Lauren B. said...

Looks like you guys had a good trip to Utah! Sorry to hear your kids were sick...mine got sick right after we got to Utah too!!

Hope things are going good for your family. We miss you guys!