Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads are great

Happy fathers day to all the great dads out there. I have been blessed to have a great dad in mu life. My dad is the greatest he has done so much for me. He is always there when I need him, telling me that he loves me, always supports me and my family, works so hard for the family. Family has always been a number one priority for him. No matter how busy he was with work he always loves to come home to a house full of the kids hanging out. I am so glad that I can spend this fathers day with my dad.
I have been very blessed to have a great father in law. Duane is a great man. He has opened up his home time and time again for us to stay at. He is the type of man that will do anything for you. He is always helping other people out. He has treated me like one of his kids. He loves the grand kids so much. He is a great grandpa and dad to us. I remember after I meet David he had to be home early from one of our dates because he was giving a talk in church the next day. He gave a talk on his dad and what an example he is to him, It was a great talk. Thanks Duane for all you do for us.
Now the dad that i want to admire the most is David. Sorry there is no fun pictures of him but in my mind he is sitting on the couch playing with the kids like he always does loving every minute.
sorry you are not with us this year David. You are such a great father. Thanks for all the things that you teach the kids. They love star hunting at night with you, playing football with you, helping you do chores, swimming at the beach with you, taking them on kid dates, and everything else that you do. we miss you this year and hope that you know that you are the greatest dad around. we love you and miss you and cant wait to see you.

0 comments: