Friday, March 20, 2009

What time is It?????

When I was in Utah my sister Millie helped me over and over again make a clock. I was so excited because the shipping on it didn't turn to be as much as i thought. It was more then I would have liked to spend but it was worth it. So I was all for making the clock.


There is the best store in Murray Utah called the wood connection. They have unfinished wood crafts that you can make. The place is so cute.( Don't get it confused with the wood connection furniture store.) They have a section of vinyl letter sayings, metal sayings, Holiday decor, kids decorations, and some finished projects. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a fun project. Now that target is here I dont have to fill my suitcase with target merchandise. This trip back home was a whole suitcase full of projects for me. Oh Yeah!!


So my sister knows how to make these super cute clocks. The wood connection has the clock rounds. I made one for my friend Keri for her wedding and then I went to master mine. I kept changing my mind about the color and how I wanted it to look. I think I started this one about three times before I got the final project.


Thanks Millie for helping me over and over with the clock. Really I just wanted an excuse to sleep over at your house with out looking to desperate. Ha Ha love ya. Now I just need to find a place to hang it so I can admire it all done that I made this.



THE CLOCK

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love it!!! You did an awesome job!!!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

The clock looks great, but so did the other three we made and then remade....just kidding. It was a good excuse to hang out more while you were here. We loved the sleepovers! Sorry about Keri's hands, did she ever get them on hers?

Ashleyl said...

Wow!!! That looks so nice! Where is the wood connection?

Kit said...

LOVE IT! I am going to have to check that place out. I have never even heard of it. Good work.