Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catch Up

well we have been busy busy. Just as one things settles down there is something else. So we have been up to allot of playing, injuries, and some more playing



The other day the bowling alley on base had free bowling. You can never go wrong with a free game of bowling. So we headed over there with some friends. It was allot of fun. Brooklyn was a great bowler. Landon used his strong muscles and Dawson was into everything that he wasn't suppose to.











Totally cosmic Bowling









Snazzy outfit Landonn


(yes he dressed himself that day)













Finally it is mine all mine.
I have gotten a new jogging stroller thanks to my Friend Angie. I have been going jogging at night after the kids are in bed. Now I am just starting out. It has been so nice to be by myself at night and get some good exercises. It has been something I look forward to all day. Anyway I decided to take Dawson and Landon with me when David got home one day. I wanted to get it done rather then wait until bed time. So we started out having a great time. Landon had put his arm through Dawson's straps and got his arm stuck. As I went to help him pull it out I heard a loud pop and crying. So we turned around went home. David took a look at it we weren't really sure what it was. Landon fell asleep for about 30 minutes. woke up crying in pain. We what do you do now? Well you either go sit at the clinic for a few hours or you call your good friend who is a doctor. Thanks agian deven. Thanks shirlyn for sharing your hubby when he was suppose to be home. So deven came over and said it was nurses elbow. He gave it a few good knocks back into place and her was as good as new. Landon was a real trooper. Thanks again deven for making a house call to us.












Poor Landon with a hurt arm
(before the doctor came over)

My friend Jamie makes really good wheat bread. It is so good so I asked her a while ago for the recipe and it sat scared in my recipe book ever since. So I got brave and decided to try making bread. So Jaime came over the other day and helped make the bread. It was so easy. I had to take a picture to show that yes one day I did make bread. I also made freezer jam that day to go with the warm bread. It was a yummy treat. Thanks for coming over to help me Jaime. It was so yummy and so easy.








Hot and ready yummy yummy


( I made bread from scratch Yeah)


On Friday David came home from work and said I have tickets to the symphony tomorrow I got them from work but unfortunately we cant use them because of some tings we had going on Saturday. Well I wanted to go so bad. Have a night to get all dressed up and enjoy myself. So I called in a favor of a friend and set up babysitting. We rearranged things we had on Saturday and we were off to the symphony. I tried to get some good pics of us before we went out on the town but our wonderful photographer Miss Brooklyn didn't have the flash on. She is just learning. She is a great photographer I recommend her.


It was a nice evening to do something we don't usually do. The symphony was great and it was a very nice time for me and David. Thanks Audra and bobby for watching the kids on short notice. You are great friends. Thanks so much.


That is what we have been up to in a nutshell. As you can see allot of playing and hanging out. Now we are off again to enjoy the good weather.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys have been enjoying yourselves with so much play!!! I am jealous that you have the nice weather to do it all in :)

The Cox Family said...

I am glad you got to go to the symphony. You deserve a night out and it is fun to actually get to get dressed up. The bread looks so good my mouth is watering just reading about it. Shirlyn

Beth and Jess said...

Awwww!!! Poor Landon. Way to go on the jogging. Congrats on the wheat bread it looked delicious!!!!

Ashleyl said...

Your bread looks so yummy! Will you email me the recipe? I found the Wood Connection, thanks for the directions!!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Sounds like it's been good times in Hawaii...except for Landon's arm. Poor kid! Give him a big hug for us. McKenzie woke up today and was all excited because we get to go to Hawaii today to see Brooklyn...she was pretty dissappointed when I told her we were going to St. George, not Hawaii. Oh well, what do you do? Love you guys