Sunday, March 15, 2009

All boys have a dream

So who out there has been told by your loving and dear husband that they want to be rock star?? They have always wanted to be a rockstar and think they are really good??


Well the other night we had our good friends come over. Adura+Bobby, Shirlyn+Deven,Chantell+Brian, and me+ David. We had some yummy Thai nachos. It was a recipe that my sister Leslie gave me. They are so yummy.


After a yummy dinner and the kids were off to play the boys were like kids in a candy store. There eyes got really big as the rock band equipment came out and the were able to live there dream for a few hours. It was a great night with friends and the music wasn't to bad either


Deven, bobby, brian, and david
Sorry bobby we cant see you very well

2 comments:

Chantell said...

Thanks for invitign us! It was such a blast! Brian keeps begging for rock band and a wii...I may have to suprise him with one soon, I just don't think he can wait until next Christmas or even his b-day :)

Jon, Keri, Addison, and Brooklyn said...

I think you should give me this Thai Nacho recipe! It sounds interesting!