Sunday, March 15, 2009

Water Ballon Fight

The other day we meet our friends down by there house to play with water balloons.
First of all I have to say thank you to shirlyn and deven for filling all the water balloons up. There were allot of water balloons. I am sure it took Hours and Hours to fill them up and only a few second to have them all destroyed. It was a great time the kids had so much fun.
There really isn't much else to say other then it was a great time. Thanks for the invite and enjoy the pictures.




Yeah Landon



Gotch ya Brooklyn


Thanks for the Balloon

3 comments:

Kit said...

So fun! I am so jealous that you are living in Hawaii right now! Dream life for sure!
Congrats on the new Targets. I can only imagine how exciting that would be. love that place!

Ashleyl said...

How fun! Also, how exciting to have a Target in your area! Berkley and I visit our local Target on a weekly basis.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Looks like fun. We miss you guys! McKenzie is always telling everyone that Brooklyn lives in Hawaiihi and then she asks if they want to go to Brooklyn's house with her. I think she invited all her Leavitt cousins and Blake!