Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mamma MIA!!!


Finally the day has come were the greatest movie MAmma Mia is on DVD to watch over and over again. The best part of the DVD is that there is a sing along addition. It is the greatest feature ever. MY great sister Leslie had put together a mamma mia party on monday dec 29. It was at my moms house. The only requirements were to bring your singing voice good or bad and a costume. Me and my sister leslie went to ross and found our costumes for the sisters. Ross never fail us. We found some gold shiny dress/shirt tops and some pleather pants. That is right I said Pleather pants. I was a little nervous for the pleather pants. I treid them on and I think I was more excited that they fit with out any excess falling out and I was able to breath just fine.


Foxy Foxy costume
At the party we had a chocolate fountain and appetizers. It was yummy food and good company. My dear freind adrienne that I havent seen since we moved from california was in town and ws able to come over. It was sgreat to see her and spend time with her. Even though it was crazy with all the people and the kids I was so glad that she could come. My dear friend ashley also cam over dressed in socutme and all. Thanks girls for coming. My sisiter leslie has a really good friend named ali that came over as well. She has know ali for a long time and ali was in town from idaho. My sister in law janece and my niece kaysie came down from ogden to be there. It was so fun to be around such great people. The kids had there cousins there. I think the little girls got more excited for the mamma mia party then the adult girls. All the little cousins know all the words to the songs.

So what does a mamma mia party intale? Well we put the movie on the sing along version and we sang and danced our hearts out. It was the first night in a long time that I let it all loose and really enjoyed myself. There was so much going on and so many fun picutres taken I figured the easiest thing to do was to put the pictures up so enjoy the pictures and the movie.

The little dancing queens


Bill, sam or Harry????

Ali is always shaking it for us




You can dance.

I do have to give a special job well done to my mom. She is the greatest. She brought a costume and was shaking it with the best of us. There is a part in the movie were mery streep sings this song with a red scarf. Well part of my moms cosutme was a scarf. When the song came on my mom did us all proud with dancing and singing to it. She is the greastest. Thanks for the job well done and the laughs mom!



The winner takes it all


Move over meryl streep



The song that we were most excited about was the souper trooper. We had the dance down. We were ready to be Donna and the Dynamos




Souper Trooper


I cant say it enough what a fun night it was. The kids had fun dancing around and it was so fun to just let loose and have a good time. Thanks to everyone that came. It was great fun. Keep on dancing all you dancing queens!




Mamma Mia

Now last but not least I do have to say that I think my little dancing queen gets her moves from me



Dancing queen

Slipping through my fingers

6 comments:

Charity said...

What a fun idea!! I love the pics!

Ashley said...

You look foxy!! I love the picture and caption with Landon, I vote for Harry!

Lauren B. said...

I had fun just reading about your night. What a perfect idea!! You are always having fun. I love that about ya!

Beth and Jess said...

I just recently watched this movie and did not enjoy it all. But hey I am always up for a reason to have a party. Looks like tons of fun.

mike and bri smith said...

How FUN!!! I have not seen the movie but now because of you I am going to watch it this week. You look great foxy lady. Miss you

The Cox Family said...

what a great idea. You girls look HOT. Gracie and just rented it the other night and had a blast watching it. She kept telling me Miss Amanda has Momma Mia. Shirlyn