Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve


Well every Christmas eve growing up my dad always took the kids out to ice skate or sled. Most of the time we just picked ice skating. I was son excited to take the kids out and ice skate. Dawson stayed home with grandma. It was really fun to take just Brooklyn's and Landon out. They had a great time. landon just had jello legs. Brooklyn would start to get the hang of it then she would get really wobbly and we would start over. It was really fun though. It brought back alot of memories from when I was growing up.

At our family Christmas eve party we would have a very yummy dinner of enchiladas and taco salad. Then we would have the pinata. It was so fun to see the kids have turns at whacking the pinata and getting all the candy. The kids were good this year they scored some good candy for mommy! At the end of the night I caught my kids under the table with the arms full of candy. Silly kids!










Lets hit the ice







OOps We have been caught!


The kids have loved playing in the snow. They are braver then I am. Every time it snows they ask to go play in it. They could stay out there for ever. I like having the job of warming them up when they are done.

Playing in the snow

5 comments:

Chantell said...

Wow it looks like you guys are having so much fun! I'm glad Christmas was fun, I bet the kids are having a blast with cousins and snow..thats always a good combo!
talk to ya later
Chantell

The Cox Family said...

It looks like you guys are having tons of fun. I love that you get to wear coats. Thanks for calling on my birthday sorry I missed it. Ice skating looked so fun Shirlyn

Ashleyl said...

Amanda,
Your family is so cute! That's so nice that you can visit for the Holidays! How is life in Hawaii?

Charity said...

So fun! Email me if you are still here I would love to see you! charityrg22@hotmail.com

SHELLS BELLS! said...

So fun! I want to play in the snow with the kids, but only for approximately 5 minutes.