Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tubing at solider hollow




The other day I went with my kids to solider hollow to go tubing. It was a little pricey I thought at first but I really wantedd to take them sledding. It was well worth the forty dollars. My sister and her family were going so we tagged along. M ymom watched dawson so i was extra excited to just have some good quality time with the older two.

It was the most fun I have had. It was a perfect day to go. When you buy your tickets you get them for a two hour increment. Our time was 2-4. It was the right amount of time to be out in the snow before we got to cold. They had a tow rope that took you up the hill and then you got on the tube and went down the hill. The set up was perfect and it was so much fun. Thanks millie and Bodie for letting us tag along with you. Thanks mom for watching dawson so I could go with the other two.



I highly recommend the tubing hill at solioder hollow for anyone that lives in utah.
Landon on the tow rope up the hill
Brooklyn and her Tube



This is the tubing hill. There were five or six lanes to go down

Pure Enjoyment


They recommended that you be three years old to ride the tow rope up the hill. They had a little baby hill so if you were under three you should sled down a small hill. We passed Landon for three. The baby hill was very small. Once the kids found it they had some fun playing on it. Brooklyn thought it was fun to pull landon down that small hill and then back up the hill. She is such a good big sister.




Always has Landons Back

It was a great time to be a kid and get in the snow. It was a great way to spend the day. Not having a worry in the day and act like a kid


Tubing 2009


On a little side note I was having Landon help me make breakfast the other day. Dawson and Brooklyn were asleep still. It was a nice few moments to have just me and him. I just thought this picture was cute and captured a sweet moment.



Chef Landon

7 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time...and looks like a ton of fun!!! When do you go back to HI?

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I think I could even stand the cold weather to play on the snow slides! Glad you guys are having fun!

Adrienne said...

How fun! It was so great to see you. Sorry I've been AWOL, Cael got an ear infection and Adam bronchitis so things are crazy.

Habs said...

It's so weird to see you guys in snow clothes. I'm use to the shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops. Looks like you had a great time!

Chantell said...

HOW FUN!!!! thats awsoeme the kids could experience that! cant wait to see you guys!

Lauren B. said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm gonna have to do that next time I'm in Utah during the winter!

The Cox Family said...

Sledding looks so fun. I love the idea of a tow rope. That is the worst part having to walk back up the hill See you guys soon Shirlyn