Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawson!!

Dawson is one years old. This post is a few days behind. We went to st George for the weekend. It was a great time. We had cake and ice cream with my family as well as we were lucky enough to have Davids dad and terry there. It was fun.
On his birthday day we went with my sister Millie and her daughter McKenzie to wheeler farm. We feed the ducks and saw all the animals. IT was a fun day.
I cant believe that he is one. I guess i can say that we survived the first year of three kids. It was very tiring at first but all worth it. I do have to say that he is officially off of formula. Thai will be nice on the pocketbook not having to buy formula.
He is such a cute baby. He just goes from one thing to the next. I have a feeling that this next year is going to be filled with Dawson getting into everything and giving me a real run for my money.
I cant believe he is one. I have loved every minute of being his mom. Dawson you have brought us so much joy. You are the perfect addition to our family. We love you so much and am so proud of you for all that you have learned this year. Happy Birthday Dawson we love you

6 comments:

Chantell said...

Happy Birthday Dawson! Yay! you made it! One year, wow! It seems like yesterday I was adoring him as a litle new born. Crazy how the time flys...

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Dawson!

Our Ohana said...

Happy Birthday little Dawson!!! Just think, momma, only 6 more months and he and Isabella will be little nursery buddies! Time flies waaaay too fast.
- Sara xx

Kit said...

Happy Birthday to little Dawson! Yes, I bet the next year he will be full of mischief, because he is a BOY!! SOunds like a fun little birthday.

Lauren B. said...

Happy Birthday little Dawson! I agree...the time definately flies by!

He is sure a cute little guy!

mike and bri smith said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I can't believe it has been a year and I can't believe that I have never even really met you. Dawson you have an awesome mommy.