Monday, January 5, 2009

Short one

Well David is officially gone. He did leave last week but they pulled them back in for a week. He will still be home around the same time so that is Nice that we get a short one this time. We are heaving a great time with family and friends. It is a nice distraction. So I will have some posts on the journal of David gone if any of you want to read them. Hope you are all doing well. I will be home the end of January .I cant wait to catch up with everyone.
David I know you cant read this now but when you can know that I love you so much and I cant wait to see you. Good luck on the trip. I love and miss you so much I cant wait to be home with you

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute!! I am sorry David is gone again. Hope he will be home soon. We have to get together with all the Wahiawa peeps before I leave on Feb 1. I hope that you had a blast with family and friends on the mainland

mike and bri smith said...

Hi, I just left you a message on your phone but I guess you're not home to get it. We are leaving to China sooner than expected and it is pretty exciting. Hope you are enjoying your trip and call me when you get home.

Our Ohana said...

Aw! I'm so sorry he had to go away again! You are one strong woman, can't wait to have your cute family back here in Hawaii!
- Sara xx

Chantell said...

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! GALD YOU'LL GET TO SEE DAVID ADN BE TOGETHER FOR A BIT!

Beth and Jess said...

I hope you guys are having fun and surviving the cold.