Monday, December 22, 2008

We made it and Snow

well we made it to Las Vegas on Friday morning. The flight went as good as can be for three kids that cant get comfortable to sleep. Grandpa Duane picked us up and we drove to st George. I had my favorite dinner on Friday which is Cafe Rio. That place is so good. We stayed in st George until Sunday. My mom flew down on Sunday and we drove back to slat lake. The kids did great for being in the car that long. Thank you Duane and terry for having us for the weekend. Thank you grandma for coming down to drive back with me.
Well the kids have been asking for snow since we left. It hardly snowed today but the kids had the greatest time playing outside. I much rather prefer bundling the kids up in flip flops and shorts to head out the door rather then coats, hats, and scarves.
So far the kids are having a great time. They are to distracted to hang out with mom. I had this great idea that I would take Brooklyn to the nutcracker tonite. I bought tickets this morning. Yesterday and Saturday she said she wanted to go. I bought tickets this morning and since then she does not want to go. Thank goodness it was the cheap ballet so not going isn't that big of a deal. As long as they keep having this much fun.