Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

A few weeks ago me and David wrote a letter to Santa explaining how we would not be together for the holidays and if he could come early to our house. Well Santa is a great guy. he came to our house Saturday night. The kids had a great time. They definitely have been nice this year.
We had a great Christmas eve with just us on saturday night. It was a great time. We had the usual nice dinner that david made, the christmas story, other christmas stories, and a special present from mom and dad. I was a little worried that they weren.t catching on the santa coming because brooklyn was in bed at 7:30. I was wrong she was up at 6:30am.

Christmas Eve 2008


In the morning the kids were really excited. They had a good time opening there presents. Santa brought them a white board. Santa wrote them a note on it and they thought that was the coolest thing that he left his markers at our house.
This is what it looked like in the morning before the kids came downstairs

Before

And this is the aftermath


only half of the room


Toys Galore

The big present that broolyn got was rollerskates and Landon got a pirate ship. Dawson didn't last to long since we was woken up early. He got blocks and some little people toys.
Grandpa Duane was out with aunt April the weekend before this. He bought the kids a Cadillac escalate power wheel. They love the car. They have so much fun driving it all over.
It was a great Christmas. Santa surprised me with a little something extra then what we talked about. I have a spa package treatment for when I get back from my trip. How did I get so lucky with santa? Thank you santa for all that you brought for the kids. Christmas gets funner and funner each year with kids. Thanks kids for being so good this year.




9 comments:

Our Ohana said...

AWWWW! What a special thing to o, to be able to celebrate Christmas with David! Santa really IS awesome to accomodate your sweet family lik that! I'm so glad you got to have a holiday to make your very own! Merry Christmas, Reeses!

On a side note, where did you get that princess table and chairs set??? I've been looking for something like that and can't find it... Thanks!
- Sara xx

Jen said...

Oh, how fun!!! How exciting for the kids too! I love Christmas and the joy it brings to the kids! Your posts are so fun to read too! Merry Christmas! Have a great time on your trip!

Charity said...

What a fun Christmas!! I assume you are coming here for christmas??? I hope so!

Habs said...

I love the aftermath Christmas photo! I think every house looks like that after opening presents. I can't wait to see you and the kiddos :)

Ashley said...

I love the before and after photo's! Merry Christmas!

Chantell said...

Glad Santa could get to you early. I hope you have fun on your trip!

The Cox Family said...

Looks like a great Christmas. I hope you are enjoying the snow and Utah Shirlyn

mike and bri smith said...

So fun!!!! Miss you this Christmas

The Allen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how big your cute kids are getting! We need to get together!