Sunday, August 10, 2008

Plant a seed and it will grow


I am not green thumb but every summer I seem to try again and again to plant something. Well this summer I decided we were going to have a great experience from the seeds to the finished product. David was so great to dig me out a garden in our backyard. So me and the kids planted peas, squash, carrots and cucumbers. Everything was doing well. Then the squash took over everything. We had so much squash. It was really yummy I cooked one. The other ones were pulled of by four little hands before they were ready.

It was fun to do my next project is herbs. I am excited to try something else hopefully we have another success story.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Your garden looks great! Having fresh herbs to cook with is really nice, too! (Cilantro is my fav!)