Friday, August 1, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover(sort of)




Well we have almost been in our house a year. When we moved it we kind of just made sure that everything had a place. We kind of kept things the same way that we did in the other house. Well the last few days I have been making a list of decorating projects.

Now I am no decorating pro but I wanted to make more out of living/family room. Like I said I am no decorating pro but I put a few touches on that i really like. I am looking for something to go on the top shelf of the bookshelf so I will take any ideas.

I had a goal to only spend less then $50.00. It really worked. It was a fun project to see what I had around the house and use it. So it isn't as big and as extravagant as Extreme Home Makeover but it is a close second.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas on what to put on the top shelf. I was thinking something with flowers??
by the way the kids in the picture you dont recognize as mine as are my friends jamie. Good Kids

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cool, looks great!!!! Maybe some artificial white lilies in a smoky glass vase with pebbles?

Kit said...

I love flowers and I LOVE clocks on top of furniture. You did a great job. Decorating is only talent when you do it on a budget! I love it!

Our Ohana said...

wow, you are awesome! I need you to come help me do our bedroom, it is so bland right now, and you look like a pro! I love the shelves!
- Sara xx

The Cox Family said...

Looks great. Decorating is fun. I like to look through magazines and then see if I can make a cheaper replica. We will see you soon I am sure. Shirlyn