Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brooklyns first Haircut.



Has any mom out there ever cut there kids hair and regretted it??? Well that is how I was feeling after last sunday when I took matters into my own hands and chopped away at Brooklyn's hair. It was growing crazy because of the curls. She doesn't like anything in it. She hates it being combed. I did not want to pay money for someone to cut it. So I took matters into my own hands. It turned out shorter then I had hoped. After that first chop you just have to keep going. She loves it she could not be happier. She thinks it is so fun to put the gel in her hair all by herself. It brings out all the curls. I am hoping that it will grow in better now. At least it is not school picture time or a few days before David comes home or something. As the week grew on it has gotten better. I will try to get a good pic of her curls but this picture can give you and idea of the length. She loves it so that is all that matters.
The pictures dont really show how curly it is but trust me it is. I will get a better one.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Brooklyn always looks cute! I can't wait to see the new do!

Adrienne said...

I think it looks cute!!

Stephanie Snyder said...

Well she looks cute, and if she loves it, then that's perfect. Luckily for you, hair Always grows back:)