Thursday, August 28, 2008

On the LOOSE!!




Dawson has been crawling for a few weeks now. He is so fast. I will set him down with some toys before I know it he in the kitchen or the bathroom. He really gets up and goes. It is such a fun stage but nerve wracking at the same time. Brooklyn and Landon are finding out there toys are not safe if they are in the same room Dawson is he crawls right to them and picks them up. He is not wanting to eat baby food either. He wants what we are eating. I have found that he loves strawberries and bananas. I cant believe that in a few weeks he will be 8 months old. He is getting to big. I think he has had a smile on his face everyday since he was born. So i will put things up higher and watch what I leave out.
On a side note how do I place pictures inbetween what you write? I need help so my pictures arent just on top of what I write. Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute, GL to the kids' toys. As for writing in between pics just drag photos where u want them and type between them. GL with that too

Shari

Lauren B. said...

I can't believe he is that big already. It seems like he was just born!