Friday, April 16, 2010

no duties today

The other week was just one of those weeks. we were busy with stuff and it seemed like the kids were going to bed late every night waking up early. Things were not running smoothly. So me Landon and Dawson were on our way back from the gym I got a wonderful idea that I would get Brooklyn out of school early and have no cares the rest of the day. It was a much needed break for all. So with the hose, swimsuits, a two dollar ball for each of them. We said who cares to the rest of the day and enjoyed it







little cold



the water commander

fun times

3 comments:

April said...

I want in! You are a great mom.

Beth and Jess said...

I need one of those days. Good for you.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

That is a great idea. Our house has been crazy for the last couple weeks too. I am going to do that next week!