Friday, April 16, 2010

My Dad

My dad is the greatest. He is such a hard worker and no matter how many hours he has worked or how many plane rides he has taken to get from were he was to home he always makes us kids fill like we are number one to him. With my dads work he comes out to Hawaii. How lucky are we??? We usually see him for dinner. A few days ago he was in town so we had a picnic at the beach with him. It was fun the kids love seeing there grandpa. Ever since then when ever the kids see an airplane they say it is grandpas. It was just nice to see my dad and talk to him. Thanks for making time for us dad and the dinner. Me and the kids had a great time. Thanks dad we love you. Come back for business real soon.




grandpa and the kids
When I told the kids we were going to see grandpa Brooklyn said that she had to get her prettiest dress on

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love your post........I think it is so great you have that relationship with your dad. You deserve the best!

Jen said...

Brooklyn is so sweet! What a pretty dress! What fun to have your dad come on business here...I would so love that!