Monday, April 26, 2010

Lucky 7


Happy anniversary David. It really has been 7 years??? It has been a great 7 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I never would have thought being at Krista's house that one night would have changed my life the way it did.


Thank you for giving me a sense of security, a sense of accomplishment, confidence, the three greatest kids I know, providing for us, for never raising your voice, making me laugh, fixing my dinners that I burn(and they turn out so well after you take over),making it so I can still visit my family frequently, knowing when I need a break, working so hard for us, listening to me when I tell you the great deals on the shopping, knowing when I need a fountain diet coke, the calls during the day to say hi, teaching and showing the kids how to treat there mom, all the lessons you daily teach the kids, making me feel so loved so mucb when you are gone, for showing me my worth, for making date night a priority, eating the popcorn I am always popping at night to watch our shows weather you want it or not, for making the yummiest Alfredo sauce, for making it so I can stay home with the kids, for helping me reach the goals that I set, and for always making me laugh.


I love you David hope you will be home soon. These last 7 years have been wonderful. We have gone through alot of separation time thanks to the good Ol military. I wouldn't trade this time and the things that I have learned for anything else. Happy anniversary!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Beth and Jess said...

Aaawwwww. That made me tear up a little. I wish he was here with you. He is such a good man. Hope he is home soon.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys.

Terry said...

Happy /anniversary. You are a great looking couple and you are a wonderful example of goodness, kindness love and service to each other and to your family.

Kent and Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary. I look to you as a wonderful example of a good marriage. You take great care of each other and do a lot of laughing. I'm so happy Amanda married such a wonderful man.