Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Dawson


Happy birthday Dawson I cant believe you are already two. Time has just flown by since you were born. You are such a great addition to the family. Brooklyn and Landon love you so much. You cant help but to love little Dawson.You have started putting two words together. You can say many words. You don't like to sit in the stroller you want to be walking right up with the your brother and sister. You stay right by them when I do let you out of the stroller. You still love your blanket. We don't go anywhere with out it. You love balls and hot dogs. You can play with a ball for ever. You have started to enjoy Landon's scooter. You can ride it fairly well. You used to not like the ocean but now you love it. You love to take baths. You love to jump on the trampoline with Landon and sit with brooklyn on the couch to watch a show.





You definitely know what you like and don't like. You will let us know if you don't like what we have given you. You love to be outside. You love to be in the powerwheel.


You are such a happy little boy. you are always trying to help out with putting the laundry away, putting the dishes away, taking things to the garbage, and putting toys away.





You have grown and developed so much the last six months. I cant wait to see what this year has in store for you and all that you will learn. Our family wouldn't be complete with out you Dawson. We love you so much. Happy Birthday

7 comments:

Brown Ohana said...

Two already!? Where has the time gone? Anyway, congrats to you and the little man. You do make great babies!

Angela said...

See we have alot in common....we are both blog nosey! I love seeing your pictures on hear and reading how much you love your family. They are really cute....all of them.

Kit said...

Happy Birthday Dawson! Love this letter Amanda. He will cherish it! I am also in LOVE with all the pics below! So cute! Can't believe Dawson's curls...Darling!

Anonymous said...

What cute little kids you have! I bet living in Hawaii is amazing every day! I am very jealous! I think about what an amazing experience we had on our honeymoon all the time. The people are so nice and sweet! Hope you are doing well!

Chantell said...

Happy Birthday Dawson! WOW I really cant belive how fast he's grown, it seems like yesterday that I remember him being jsut a baby :)

Cindy Lou said...

Wow!!! I can't believe Dawson is two already. I hope he had a Happy Birthday! I saw on facebook that you get to see David for a week and I am sooo excited for you. I have seriously been considering your offer of coming to visit while he is gone. I just might take you up on it!! Love you guys!!

Our Ohana said...

How I love that curly, little head!