Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blessed and Spoiled


Home away from Home

Well about a two weeks ago I got a call from David on a Tuesday saying that he would be in Hawaii on Thursday morning. So excited. Well again I surprised the kids and woke them to me saying hurry get up kids we have to go get daddy from the airport. Oh we were excited. I feel so blessed that we had the chance to have David come home for a few days. It was just what we all needed.

David is the greatest husband and father around. He is so great with the kids. He spent the days giving me time to myself. I went to lunch with some friends with no kids. Shopping, relaxing, naps, and whole bunch of other stuff. He took the kids on errands with out me, had some good date nights with him thanks to some great friends, a trip to chuck e cheese, the fun factory, and other fun stuff. It was so nice to have him home for a few days. So we all got spoiled while daddy was here. He is the greatest. I hate having him gone and being away from him but it makes the times that he is here that more special for us. Thanks for spoiling us while you were here David we love you!

0 comments: