Sunday, January 31, 2010

H-O-O-R-A_Y







Cutest cheerleader

Brooklyn has wanted to do cheerleading for a while now. I was a little nervous becasue it takes up two nights plus the games on saturday. Call me old schol but that is alot for a kid I think plus I feel like landon and dawson just get pulled around from place to place. Anyway that is my soapbox. So she started a few weeks ago. She loves it. Everyday she asks if it is her cheer day. When she got her uniform she was pover the moon. Then she got the pom poms and it was all over. She is having such a good time. Saturday was the first game they cheered at. She was in heaven she did so good she cheered so lod and was really having a fun time. She was cheering, kicking, and shaking her thing. She was having a real fun time. The team they cheered for won the game proably because of the good cheering she was doing. Way to Go team!!
practice before the game




dribble it pass it we want a basket




5 comments:

Terry said...

Just read some of your blogs. Such a fun way to keep up with what goes on in your life. Congrats to Brooklyn. She looks darling and so do Landon and Dawson. So glad that David had a few days home with you. All is well here . Love Terry

Chantell said...

Oh I just love it!!! did I ever mention I reeeeeally want a girl...I hope I can do all that some day with a daughter.

The Cox Family said...

So cute. I love the outfit. she looks like she is right in her element

Angela said...

Oh she look so cute! She has grown so much!
And yes I can make you a blanket. What do you want? We can do it on etsy.

Cindy Lou said...

I agree, Brooklyn is the cutest cheerleader ever!!!