Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family Pictures

We took some family pictures at the beach a few weeks ago. We took them with our camera and using a friends tri-pod. They turned out pretty dang cute I think. So in case I dont get around to christmas cards whick hopefully I dont slack that one off consider this our chirstmas message. Have a wonderful and safe holiday season and a happy new Year.

















Rees Family 2009




Brooklyn was our photographer on this one


























3 comments:

Kent said...

For five years old, Brooklyn is actually quite the photographer! The family pictures look great. Do you think you could bring the beach with you the next time you visit?

Jen said...

Very cute! I love them! I would be willing to take them for you next go 'round! Might be a little easier for you :) I love the outfits you choose - the colors are so pretty - especially for the beach! What an adorable family you have! I am sorry to hear that David is gone for a while again. That stinks! Take care and hope you have a great Christmas!

Lauren B. said...

What a cute family and great pictures!