Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5-6 Months




Well here we are 3 weeks into David being gone and I am just updating this. It has been crazy crazy around here. You would think David just left and it was soon Christmas or something! HA HA

It is time again for David to be out to sea this time until may so depends on how you count 5-6 months. He should be home in may. I hate being away from him. He is the greatest person I have ever met. He is so great with the kids, he is such great friend to everyone he meets, he is a great husband. I really feel so blessed to have him as my husband. Even when he is away I still feel like I am the most loved woman out there. I still feel like no matter what type of day we have had here in Hawaii I know that thousands of miles away he is thinking I am the greatest person out there. Probably the cutest to ( I just had to throw that in there for my own self esteem).


I didn't think that being married would take me were I am today. I truly couldnt be happier to be were I am today and having the adventures that we are having. As hard as it is to have him gone I am constantly learning new things about the strength I have and what I really can do. The kids have been so great I really cant complain about them Again I think that reflects on me. Okay just kidding. I feel like I rely on the kids so much. They brighten my day so much. I feel like when David is gone I am all they have to get them through this and right there I want to make it the most positive thing for them.

Now this might get a little mushy so just skip on if its not your style,

David, Were ever you have pulled into port and you are reading this I want you to know that I love you so much. As it has only been three weeks since you left I feel like things are going good. I feel like mentally and emotionally I am doing good. I hope you are doing well and taking care of your self and hanging in there.

You mean so much to me. I cant picture things with out you. Thank you for always putting us first. The kids miss you dearly. They always ask if it Landon's birthday yet. You are a great dad to them. I see so much of you in the kids everyday. I see all the things that you have taught them. They are so lucky to have you.
I miss you so much. I hope this time goes by fast. I cant tell you enough how much your confidence in me while you are gone gets me through the rough days. Thank you for trusting me enough that I know I can do this.
I love you so much I cant wait to see you when ever that is. Good luck out there. I love ya

0 comments: