Monday, November 16, 2009

Vacation!




The time has come and I am so excited. We will be leaving tonite for two weeks to go to utah. I am so excited to be able to have our whole family together while we go on a vacation. It will be so nice to visit with family, eat at some yummy places, and just hang out all together. Since we have been married we have never been with our famioy for thanksgiving. I am excited to have thanksgiving with my sisters and also thanksgiving with davids family. I am truly thankful that we are able to all go as a family especially this time of year. So I will share all of our many adventures while we are in utah. Happy thanksgiving to all!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I love your picture! It is so cute. Did you take it yesterday? I hope that you have a fun/safe trip. I am so ready to be gone on our own vacation. I'll admit it, I'm a little jealous right now. lol

Jen said...

Congrats and have fun!!! Have a safe trip :)

Laura said...

I'm going to miss you! And tell Landon that I will really miss him! :)

Chantell said...

Have fun!

The Cox Family said...

I hope you are having fun. I love the family picture it turned out great. Shirlyn

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you had a blog. (this is Erin Johnson - David's cousin... I really hope you remember me...) I'm excited we get to see you guys this year!

Cindy Lou said...

It was SO good to see you while you were here visiting. I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. I hope you had a safe trip back home!! Love ya!!