Sunday, November 1, 2009

Paddleboarding


Ever since we came to hawaii and I saw someone doing some paddlebaording I thought I want to try that. Well on saturday we went with some friends to hickam beach. I think this is my favorite beach by far. They have a rental shack there that you can rent kayaks, lounge chairs, paddleboards, and other various things. So we decided to rent some paddleboards. It was an awesome deal. It was $9 for two hours or $25 for the whole day. There were four families so we decided to split it up and take turns watching the kiddos. So we got two boards and each couple was able to go out for a bit. It was so fun. I think I am addicted. I do have to say that I was able to stand up and acutally paddle standing up. It was fun do something new with david. It was such a fun day.




way to go David



We are both up





Getting the hang of it


totally addicted

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I've wanted to try it for a long time too! I'm glad you like it. It really seems like alot of fun.