Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Parties

I love the fall time and Halloween. It seems like every Halloween that goes by I have more and more fun with dressing the kids up doing Halloween activities and decorating. Well this year was no different. We were invited to an adults Halloween party. David had already bought a penguin costume so I was trying to think of something that goes with a penguin. I came up with an Eskimo. So I went looking for a puffy vest and some sort of winter looking boots. Well it was a little bit of a challenge being here in Hawaii and not really hitting rainy season yet so I was put to a challenge of shopping. Well that is how I looked at it. Thanks David for all the excuse I made to go shopping to get the perfect outfit to match you costume.



All the way from the Arctic


It was a fun party we had yummy food things like, hairball pie, dried skin flakes, Brain autopsy, maggot pie, and some yummy pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. we played some games. The games were boys against girls. Of course the girls killed the boys. There was one game that was how well do you know your spouse. It was a fun game. Me and David got 18 out of 20 questions right.
The girls
we are missing shirlyn she had to get her cute baby
I have to say that David knows me way to well. Some one was saying something about our costumes and David said oh it was just an excuse to get her to buy some winter stuff for our trip to Utah for thanksgiving. He is so great he didn't say a word. How did he know that i didnt say anything??? He know sme to well.. What a great guy!!!
It was a great Halloween party. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for a fun night of good food, friends, and games.

0 comments: