Monday, April 13, 2009

Could it get any better???





I see this picture and I think could it get any better? I mean really???
The last few weeks have been busy and crazy. Allot of ups and downs. David has been working so hard and work so he has been putting in extra hours. He is doing amazing things though for his department so I am so proud of him. Dawson has hit a phase that I would like to fast forward to a few months when he is out of it. we are trying to potty train Landon. He is doing well but he has had a few days in there. Luckily I think the end on his accidents are nearing the end. Brooklyn is being her cute self. Keeping us on our toes. Through her little tactics it reminds me to just keep laughing. She is super excited because she gets to move up to a dance class with the big five year old. So cute
So this weekend seemed to come and go to fast. It was a weekend were I was gone Friday night. David had plans with his friends Saturday night. Saturday and Friday afternoon were busy. Then it was Easter and that was filled with activities. So today being Monday I decided that for family night we were going to throw dinner in the car and head to the beach. It was so nice to be there. We had a good picnic on the beach.

The kids pkayed in the sand a little in the water. Dawson loved throwing the sand and scooting on his tummy all over the sand. It was great.

The other best part of the night was being able to just sit and relax with the one that means more to me than anything. Drum roll please David. He is the greatest. He has been working so hard at work and at home. He is so good with the kids and seeing when I need a break. He is always making me laugh. He always makes me realize that I can do things. He is always reminding me to stop take a breath it is going to be okay.




Love this man



Thanks family for a great night. It was fun to get out all together and play. Now that the weather is nice lets get to the beach more.










6 comments:

Beth and Jess said...

I love that picture of Brooklyn. So cute. They are all adorable and I cannot believe how big Dawson is getting.

Jen said...

What an adorable family you have!!! You are so super sweet about how much you love and appreciate your husband!!!

Chantell said...

looks like you all had a good time! and PS you look great in a hat wish I could pull it off :)

Ashleyl said...

You do look so cute in a hat! I'm so jealous that you can have your Family Night on the beach!!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Okay, a couple things...first cute outfit in the pic with you and the kids, and second, I thought I was the one that meant more to you than anyone else? Well, we can talk more about it when you come in town!

Angela said...

Yep, it doesn't get better than this. Every phase is awesome. Families are super and you have an exceptional one!
(Well, it really keeps getting better all the time, But for today, this is the best.)Everytime I see your kids I want to smile!