Thursday, February 19, 2009

The dancer and the big boy pants


You would think by the title this was going to be a fairy tale story huh? Well it is actuallly what we have been up to. We found the greatest place for brooklyn to dance. It is in mililani. It is done through the YMCA. It is creative movemnt ballet. The director of the dance program is great. Brooklyn loves it. They have a theme every month. Febuary theme is teddy bears so she gets to take her bear to class with her. They learn a few ballet poses every time then they learn a dance as well for a recital in april. She loves it. Her first day she kep telling david that she knows how to arabesque. It was cute.

Last dance class they were able to dress up because they were having a tea party.


Tea Party 2009


They had everyone bring a treat to share. They had teapots and teacups set at each place. It was really cute. She is having such a fun time. I cant wait to see what the rest of the months brings and what she learns.


The other day Landon woke up saying he wanted to wear his underwear. So I said okay. He did really good until he had to go to his room for something. He had an accident and he was trying to put his diaper on. I said do you still want to wear diapers. He said no. So ever since tuesday he has wanted to wear his underwear. Today is only thursday and I am thinking why? Does he really get the concept or does he just want to wear underwear?
He didnt have such a good day yesterday but he sure is trying. He got himself dressed yesterday and I couldnt help but laugh when I saw how he got himslef dressed. So this could either be a huge blessing in a few weeks or my nightmare has just begun. Who knows we will have to see



Landon Dressing Himself

7 comments:

Kit said...

That bottom pic is so funny. Sounds like an awesome dance class. I hate potty training. Good Luck.

Charity said...

I love it! Good luck potty training!

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

The dance class sounds like so much fun. I need to get the info from you to see if it they have something that Joslyn could do. She had dance in Massachusetts and loved it and has been asking to do it again. Love the way Landon dressed himself. So cute!

The Cox Family said...

The dance class looks like a blast. I am glad she is enjoying it. Landon is just going to grow up on you Love the underwear. Shirlyn

Ashley said...

I love Landon't picture! Good Luck!

Chantell said...

Awsome outfit Landon..looks like a superman Get up! too funny!

Habs said...

I love little Landon. I think it's great he wants to wear his underwear. I've always heard boys are so hard to potty train so the fact he is showing interest can't be a bad thing.

Brooklyn is adorable as usual:) Love ya.