Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome Home

My friend audra's husband has been in iraq for the last 15 months. She has been a real trooper. she has done an amazing job at handeling things while he has been gone with her kids and everything else that she has to do. Well the day came on tuesday were he came home. She asked if I would go with her to the welcoming ceremony that they have for the soliders so I could take pictures for her. I was excited to go see what it was like.


Of course when we got there my camera was low on batteries. I will just post a few that came out. It was so neat to be there to see all the families re-united. It was neat to see the relief on all the peoples faces when they saw there loved one. It was just neat to be in the room and hear the songs and the words from the chaplin.


Welcome Home bobby, I hope you have a great time with your family. Thanks for aksing me to go with you audra. Hope these next few weeks getting re-aquainted and adsjusting goes well.


Thank you also to all the service members that are coming home and leaving. Thank you for the sacrifice you make for us. thank you to the families that deal with the deployments. Welcome home to all the other soliders coming home.


I would name the ones I know off but i am afraid that I will leave some one out



What it looked like going into the Hanger

The chaplin saying a few words
Thanks audra for the neat experince. Thanks again to all the soliders and welcome home to all that are coming home in the next few days and weeks.

0 comments: