Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

No surprise this is a post about twilight. I am sure there are millions out there with a twilight post.
This weekend there was a group of us that went to see the movie and went to dinner. It was a great time. I am not going to give my review of the movie I will keep that to myself. All I will say is it was a great night with good friends.

I figured that the movie was going to be atmosphere of the night was going to be crazy. Of course the line was out the door. When they started taking tickets to get in the theater it was a mad rush. It was fun to experience it. Then I felt really old siting in a room full of giddy teenagers. They all laughed and cheered when Edward came on. .

The line out the door no surprise


Angie is a great seamstress. She had made shirts for those who wanted with sayings on them. One said fangs or fur? one said La Push cliff diving Team, fangs and a six pack, and I cant remember what maids said. I would out Angie's up there but I am afraid the sensors would be out. Just kidding Angie.



Die Hards with the shirts


When I started reading the books I had no idea I was going to like them. I am not one for vampires and things like that. It was a fun romance story to get wrapped up in. it caused for a great night out. Thanks girls for a great night out. So just like Ashely's shirts said I ask you fangs or fur???


Ashley, audra, me , chantell,maidy, jennilee, sara langi, angie

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got a night out!

Angela said...

And Sara L. is behind me!
It was so much fun!

Our Ohana said...

It WAS a great night! Can't wait to do it again!
- Sara xx

Ashley said...

I had a blast, I am so thankful for all of my girlfriends! It was a great night!

Lauren B. said...

It looks like you guys had a blast and I love the fangs and shirts. You guys know how to party!!

I saw the movie on Saturday. I liked it! I agree, I never thought I would have even liked these vampire books, but they have been so much fun!

Lauren B. said...

Oh yeah, I got there after the previews started and it was already dark. I am so glad that I didn't notice before the movie started that my friend and I were the only people in the theatre over 18!

mike and bri smith said...

I love twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had one of those shirts.