Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good looking Family

Today we had the chance to go to our ward temple day. There were some volunteers that decided to watch the kids. It was a great deal. While the kids were being watched they took them over to the visitors center. That is all Brooklyn talked about how her friend the girl gave her a card with Jesus and all the children and she lost it. Translation a sister missionary gave out the small cards of Jesus and the children and between the church they were at and the visitors center she lost it. Me and David had a nice time,
Well it seems like we are back in the boat again of preparing for David to be gone. even though we still have a little bit I have been having many things go through my mind. I am so grateful that I am going to be able to be around family this time. Especially during the holidays. The other part of me is sad to know that we are going so we are not alone since David will be gone. Then all the little things begin to add up to big things. Getting things in order for him to go and things that I need to do that he does. So needless to say it was a great morning to go to the temple and sort things out.
I had talked to my friend Audra about stopping at a beach on the way back to take some pictures of the family, me and David, and the kids. Nothing fancy but hoping they would turn out. Audra did a great job. Our friend shirlyn and Deven stopped also to take some pictures for there family as well. Thank you to them for getting the kids to look and smile.


The three Amigos


I love this picture of the three of them. Brooklyn is so loving to her brothers and they love her. Dawson is the first person Landon and Brooklyn ask for in the morning. Dawson lights up when he hears or sees either on of them. Landon loves to tease Brooklyn. He is also trying to teach Dawson to play football. Really Landon just throws the ball at Dawson and it startles him. Brooklyn always looks out for her brothers.




What Cuties


David is such a great guy. He is just the best. He takes such good care of me and the kids. I know that no matter what I do he is always there to support me and encourage me. He is just the greatest.


What a great looking Guy!

I am so lucky to have a such a great family. I have a great husband who I know loves me more then anything. Three great kids. They are so great. I feel like I really do have the greatest kids. I have so much fun with my kids. Each one brings there own qualities to the family. I love them all so much. So no matter what lies ahead I know that I am blessed to be were I am today and so lucky to have such a great family. I love you guys!

Rees Famiy 2008.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Amanda, that was so sweet! Sounds like a great day!

Jen said...

You do have such a beautiful family! The pics of the kids are adorable and the one of you and David is a great picture too! I know you feel so lucky to have them as yours...but truly they are so lucky to have such a good mommy and wife! Take care!

Adrienne said...

I love the pictures!!! Can't wait to see you.

Habs said...

I have found the temple to be a great source of peace for our chaotic and challenging lives. I'm glad you got to go!

I love the photos of the family. It makes me miss everyone. I am sad David will be leaving you again but I am estatic to be seeing my niece and nephews during the Christmas season! Love ya Amanda.

Lauren B. said...

We were at the temple right before you. Ramie said he saw you guys when he was doing baptisms with the youth from our ward! Sorry I missed you guys.

Your pictures turned out cute. I have been attempting to get one cute picture of my boys for Christmas cards and I am now convinced that it is impossible!

I didn't know David was leaving again and you were going home. let me know if I can watch your kids or anything while you get ready!

Charity said...

I just found your blog, I am so excited to see your cute family! Your kids are as cute as ever! Please check out our blog and say hi!

The Cox Family said...

Cute pictures they turned out great. Let me know if you need help getting ready for everything coming up. Shirlyn

Chantell said...

Oh those are too cute! love it!

Our Ohana said...

LOVE your new pictures!!! You DO have a beautiful family, and you've made it a happy one:)
- Sara xx