Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gathering and Crabbing


On veterans day (tuesday) David had the day off and we decided to invite some friends up to the beach. We went up to the Haleiwa Beach Park. We had dinner up there from the best hamburger place around. They use all fresh ingredients. The hamburger meat is fresh not frozen. It reminds me of In and Out but not so fast foodish and a little more gourmet. When the sun goes down the crabs come out. It is such a fun thing to do that we don't do enough. It was a nice relaxing day to sit back and just enjoy. It was perfect day to go to the beach. The waves weren't that big and the weather was great. Thanks to all our great friends who came. It was a great time.
Brooklyn in the sand Mr Cool on the beach Yummy Yummy give me food

While they were out looking for crabs they found a lot. Brooklyn found some little ones. She held onto in her hand sad to say that it didn't make it past that. Landon was a little worried and frightened but he wanted to hold one.




Braver then Mommy



what is left of Brooklyn's crab.



Happy Family

4 comments:

Kent said...

Gosh, it must really SUCK to live in Hawaii huh? Alright, I am just jealous.

Kit said...

I am really jealous right bnow. The year before Shawn and I were married I lived in HAwaii for 2 1/2 months. It was such a blast. I want to "go to the beach" Instead of "It's to cold outside you guys!"

Beth and Jess said...

Looks like so much fun. Those poor crabs never survive my kids either!!!

Our Ohana said...

That was a fun night! Thanks for the invite!!!
- Sara xx