Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yummy Yummy donuts!







I found this really good recipe for doughnuts. I have been reminiscing about fall lately. I love the fall time of year but when it is 85 degrees outside is kind of hard to sit down to a big bowl of soup and put your favorite sweatshirt on. So I thought it would be fun to make doughnuts. i found this really easy recipe online. It looked easy enough so on Sunday we tried it out. It was really so easy and they turned out so yummy. The kids had a great time making them and and even funner time eating them. I am going to start making it a tradition around this time of year to make doughnuts. They really were so good and easy. So the next person that comes to visit me will get fresh hot donuts. Move over Krispy Kreme just kidding those donut's are like gold. No one can top those.
Also if anyone can give me tips on how to post pictures so it is not all in one group. How do I move my pics around. Thanks

1 comments:

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Yummm! I want the recipe. McKenzie would eat doughnuts every day for breakfast if I let her!

To post pics, only do one at a time. When you're ready to put another one up, move the cursor to where you want the picture. Call me if this doesn't make sense!