Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ballerina Birthday Brooklyn





I have been hearing so much lately about making tutus. I know brooklyn would love one so I asked my friend Angie to help me with this. Angie is great at sewing. I had asked her if I bought some tule if she would make it for me for her birthday. She said well I will just do it. Brooklyn loves the tutu. She is in love with it. Angie did such a good job. Thank you angie for the great gift. It turned out so good. Thank you so much

I do have to admit brooklyn makes a cute ballerina. I kove the picture with her on the phone. No doubt about it she is a true girl.

7 comments:

Lauren B. said...

That is so cute! The tutu is perfect!

Beth and Jess said...

I love the tutu. I want one. Actually three. How do I make it?

Angela said...

I love it! I'll be putting my pics of her up soon. She is so adorable. What a happy girl. I am glad I could help make her birthday fun.

Now I have to make Lydia one.

Ashley said...

And one for Mia! Love the tutu, Brooklyn shines in it!

Our Ohana said...

wow, that is one girly girl! I have one of those too:) Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!!!
- Sara xx

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Looks like Brooklyn had a great birthday. She is so cute in her tutu. You need to learn how to make them so you can show me or just make one for McKenzie!

Kit said...

That is adorable. I think I may have to copy it! I love the little veil that goes with it. I have never seen it. Do you know how she made that? Tied around a headband??
Brooklyn is a beautiful little girl. I hope you guys visit soon, so her and Lex can play.