Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Favorite things





The last few weeks we have been doing allot of hanging gout. The kids have switched off giving cold to each other. That is never fun. David has been working long hours down at pearl harbor so we have just been hanging out. The kids and I went down to the park the other day. They love the swings and all they wanted to do was swing. They could swing for hours and hours. Dawson just sits and laughs in the swing. It was fun to take them to the park and sit back and watch them play. It is funny how a small simple trip to the park brought them so much j0y. I seem to go and go and go doing things that when I take the time out for the small things it is so nice for the kids. I cant believe how big they are all getting. They have all hit growth spurts. They are such cuties. I love them more then anything. They are great. So the park has been there favorite thing lately and they have been my favorite think lately.

3 comments:

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

I love going to the park! Too bad it will soon be too cold to do that! The kids are getting so big. We miss them (and you and David) so much! Give them all a big hug from us.

Beth and Jess said...

I think you are quickly approaching the best mom in the world title!!! You are just so sweet with them. You are my hero.

Kit said...

THose are the cutest pics ever!! I love little Dawson's huge smile. And to answer your question, I am loving the Joy school. I think it i agreat idea to do Joy School when they are three and then maybe a real preschool when they are 4....a nice transition for both mpmmy and babe.