Monday, September 15, 2008

London 2012





The Olympics came and went but my rugrats have been working hard at the gym to prepare themselves for the 2012 games in London. They could easily pass as 16 for the gymnastics age.

Move over Shawn Johnson here comes Brooklyn. For Paul Ham these two cute boys are close on your tail..

With David having the last week off we went and did some fun stuff with the kids. The place that Brooklyn takes gymnastics has an open gym. The kids had a blast. It was so nice to have David off for the time he was. I am not sure when he has to leave again. I will enjoy it while he is here. He is back to work today so our days of playing has ended. Yeah right some one has to work around here so thank you david for working so hard for us.

8 comments:

Beth and Jess said...

Looks like a fun place. I am sure they will make it to London. :) I remember taking Braeden to a place like that when he was little. wow time flies.

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Cute pics...looks like it was a lot of fun! I am all for sending McKenzie out with mom and dad! Let's work on that and then we'll have your kids come back with mom and dad and they can stay with me until you come out for a visit!

Habs said...

I miss my little gymnists. I think I'm gonna need to talk to them and hear their little voices this weekend.

Ashley said...

I plan on being in London, so I will see them there! They are getting so big!

The Cox Family said...

Looks like fun. I am sure they will be ready in 2012. Go Rees's. Shirlyn

Kent said...

Hey, it really is a small world after all! It was really good to hear from you. Your kids are really cute as well. I think they could easily pass for 16 if they needed to. How are you guys doing? Did I hear you guys are living in Hawaii? I cannot imagine life is terrible if that is the case. Anyway, take care.

Our Ohana said...

Awesome pictures! Those kids will be the cutest gold-medalists there!
- Sara xx

Kit said...

SO fun! I am glad to here that David is back! I don't know how you do it. You are super woman!